Saturday night we took Ellie to White Fence Farms. http://www.whitefencefarm.com/Template.php?-p=Home Thanks Deanne for the great recommendation. Ellie loved it. Anyone with small kids should take them there. The wait can be kind of long, I think they told us an hour, but there is so much to do there that the time passes really quickly. All in all, I think we waited about 30 minutes before we sat down to eat.
Tom was a little iffy on going there, as he had only been there once before. Tom said that the dining rooms reminded him of his Grandma's house with the tacky wall paper and all. My thought was, this is my Grandma's house, and I thought it was more comfortable because of that.
The food is extremely basic, farm type food. There are not a lot of options, but still good. Here are a few pictures from the evening.
Tom and Ellie waiting before dinner

Ellie and the steer. Right before I snapped this picture, the steer kind of nudged her with his horn. At that point she was done with the steer. Plus he was "stinky".

Ellie feeding the goats. She loved this. The goats can here you getting the food from the dispenser. They come running over to the fence and practically climb out of the enclosure to get to the food. Totally fun.

Ellie checking out her "dinner". They had a coop with a few chickens in it.

Ellie on the carousel horse after dinner.

Ellie sticking her head through one of those boards full of different animals.

Tom and Ellie playing with her new prize after dinner. All the kids get to pick out a toy from the toy chest after dinner. She picked out a plastic unicorn. We call it a pony. She loves it. Since then, I have hid the pony, to pull out on the airplane on the way to Hawaii. Am I mean or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment