So to wrap up her birthday weekend we took her to the Ringling Bros & Barnum and Bailey Circus. Tom had never been to the circus, and I hadn't been since I was little. So it was enjoyable for all.
Ellie really enjoyed the animals, and the lady that got shot out of the canon. The balancing acts, clowns, and that part of the entertainment were a bit lost on her, and she just kind of looked around the during these times. She did really enjoy all of the animal acts though.
Her favorite parts of the circus? I would have to say the popcorn and the fact that her little boyfriend from school was sitting 2 rows in front of us tied for first. Once she realized that he was in front of us, that is all she could talk about, and wanting to go down and see him.



No comments:
Post a Comment