Tom and I had never taken Ellie to a movie before, or at least one that was meant for her to watch. When she was about 8 months old, Tom and I took Ellie to the movie, The Bourne Ultimatium. We went to the latest show possible, and fully expected her to sleep the entire time. Needless to say, she didn't. In fact she babbled the entire time. The good news was, the movie was so loud, no one could here her babbling. So, we decided to take Ellie to a movie just for her. We are trying to do special things with her before the baby comes, and this seemed like a good idea. I found a preview for the movie, "Ponyo" online, and Ellie and I watched it several times. She decided that she would like to go to the movie theater to see the whole movie.
So off we went. Ellie got her very own refreshments, a booster seat, and was ready to go. She did wonderful at the movie - in fact she was one of the best behaved kids in the theater.
The only problem we had, she ate SOOO much popcorn her stomach hurt the rest of the night. She had never had movie theater popcorn before, and she LOVED it.
I highly recommend the movie Ponyo. It is a Disney movie, but it was put together by a famous Japanese anime artist. It was a good story.
No comments:
Post a Comment