![]() |
| Mackenzie's Firt Ponies |
Mommy Momma Daddy Dadda Ellie Doggie
Apple Nana Nonnie Papa Up Down
More Milk Please All Done Tree
Shoes Baby Bottle Ball Book Bubble
Stinky Hi Hello Yellow Mine Off
ni-ni (going to bed) bye-bye
and of course our favorite...
NO!
Unfortunately, we are starting to hear NO a lot more these days! I am sure that there are probably other words that she says that I am forgetting now.
She turns 18 months old tomorrow (but she doesn't look a day older than 15 months). She chases after her sister, loves to "pet" the dog, pull the dogs tail, and basically show us exactly how fearless she is by balancing on top of one of her cars to reach the counter.
She knows she can get a good laugh out of us by making her angry face (which I have yet to get a picture of) and my saying "No" in the sweetest voice possible.

1 comment:
So, so cute! She is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment