So at the very least, I can try and give you an idea of what is to come this year for the Thorpe Family. We have planned out several great adventures, that I am really looking forward to.
- Tom will be taking Ellie skiing again in a couple of weeks. (Both parties are excited).
- Sometime in late spring or early summer I am hoping that Tom and I can get out of town for a few days just the two of us. This offers a MAJOR challenge, as I have never left Mackenzie overnight before. Hopefully I won't have a nervous breakdown over it.
- We will be spending a week in Steamboat Springs, CO this summer with some friends and family. This is really our version of the "stay-cation" as we got a killer deal on a condo, and it gets us out of town, but not too far away.
- We will be heading up to Yellowstone National Park this fall (once school starts up again) to visit the park with the girls. I have never been, and I have always wanted to go, so we are heading up to Wyoming for a few days to enjoy the park. We are actually staying in the park for a few days so that will be nice.
- IKEA opens in Denver this fall, and I am looking forward to a couple of my Vegas friends coming out for a trip to the store. I have actually never been inside an IKEA - but can't wait for the Vegas friends to arrive for the trip!
- Sometime this coming winter the family will be going on a cruise. We don't care where to, just as long as it is warm, and not snowing. All are welcome, the more the merry. We are trying to get a group of people together to get a group discount, so if you are interested let me know. It will probably be in the Carribean somewhere.
- We may end up with smaller long weekend trips around the area, but nothing set in stone yet. I am sure we will keep you posted as we head out exploring the world, or at least the mid-west.
No comments:
Post a Comment