28 January 2009

First Real Hair Cut

Ellie's hair has gotten a little OUT OF CONTROL. That is an understatement. Regardless of what we do to it - it always ends up looking like a Nick Nolte mugshot.



So we took Ellie to get her first real hair cut. I have been trimming it up every now and then to try and help the cause, but the mullet has gotten out of control, and I could do nothing about it.

She was a bit apprehensive about going to get it cut, but she was really good - and honestly the hair cut took less than 5 minutes. The girl is over 2 years old, and I have seen some men with more hair on their backs then she has on her head. Poor child.

Here are a few shots from the hair cut:



Before - notice the resemblance to the mug shot



During



After - much better.

No comments: