This was one of those "special" black Friday deals. Osh Kosh was selling these for $15 if you purchased $75 worth of goods from the store. I asked how much I could just buy the house for, and they sold it to me for the $15. Good deal if you ask me. Its large enough for Tom and I to get into with Ellie as well. A bit dark though.
31 December 2008
Boxes or Toys? The Great Debate
There have been several conversations about whether or not we should buy our kids any toys. It seems they always like playing with the box more than the toy. Well this year, we solved that problem. As a toy, we bought Ellie a box. A gigantic card board box that folds out into a playhouse. What makes it even better is the fact that you can color all over the box!
This was one of those "special" black Friday deals. Osh Kosh was selling these for $15 if you purchased $75 worth of goods from the store. I asked how much I could just buy the house for, and they sold it to me for the $15. Good deal if you ask me. Its large enough for Tom and I to get into with Ellie as well. A bit dark though.

This was one of those "special" black Friday deals. Osh Kosh was selling these for $15 if you purchased $75 worth of goods from the store. I asked how much I could just buy the house for, and they sold it to me for the $15. Good deal if you ask me. Its large enough for Tom and I to get into with Ellie as well. A bit dark though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment